KITTY BLOGGY!!

The only place for me to write about my mood...

11:38 PM

to blog or not to blog

Posted by Keith

saw my title?
i saw it from china press...
its sae dat the title is written by edison chen
hmm dis title quite nice
quite suitable for me!
dun wan ppl noe too much of things....
but like to share things....
wth?....
Btw .....
realli long time din update my dear bloggy d
hahaha.... fat mou d....
sumore berhabuk~~
ha chiu!!
ehehe...
yes!!! jay chou new ep come out...!!
i wana recommend my frends to listen to his new song...
call cannot tell the secret!
bu neng shuo de mi mi
very zheng!!
sumore...
i wana watch harry potter n the order of the phoenix!!
i watched the trailer recently!! the movie is very zheng i think!!
wait for it!! 11st of july....
btw i wana watch transformer also!!!
aihz...
no1 pui me to watch....
aih....
nywae...
dis post already clean up the mou n the habuk!!
ehehehe....

0 comments: