KITTY BLOGGY!!

The only place for me to write about my mood...

8:36 PM

scary or lonely? or both?

Posted by Keith

halo there.... long time nvr blogg liao....
2dae title is scary or lonely... or both?
haha...
well 1stly i wana talk abt things that i scare...
^"0"^
waliao quite a lot lor...
i scare to talk...
i scare to argue....
i scare to angry....
i scare everything dat happend so suddenly n quickly...
n basically.... i scare of everything....

when i talk abt scare....
i can think of my BEST FRIEND...
"lonely"


:LoNeLy:
its so scary when i m lonely....
when i m lonely i feel dat i m helpless n hopeless....
everythings dat is bad will fall on me....
no1 come n help me
even me myself also dun wan to help myself....
i realli dun understand wad m i thinking....

untill now... wad i realise is...
no1 can help me....
xcept myself...

i can do it!!
no i should say i must do it!!

i dun wan ppl pandang rendah me!!
thats all!!!

0 comments: