KITTY BLOGGY!!

The only place for me to write about my mood...

11:00 PM

saturday & sunday!

Posted by Keith

haha saturdae pass
n sunday gona pass also
saturdae
....
very busy
morning went katholik to watch my bro perform...
den afternoon went to office n do sumthing....
after that...
our house family gathering start!
phew every week aslo like dat...
abit sienz...
ehehe sumroe tired leh....
den...
sat pas...
so fas...
2dae morning...
go dim sum at golden sun leh...
v my gu poh *father`s aunty
she came n overnite 4 few daes
ehehe
den
we went to klcc..
buy sumting le..
ive bought 1 baju
eheh
duno apa brand la
but quite nice 1
pink!
ehehe
den went bak home
n pack things n go to bk jalil
swim
v my bro kahei
2 ppl go swim 4 an hour n bak home..==
damn full man cz eat too much of curry at madamkwan`s restaurant...
ehehe
den now... prepare to sleep
ehehe!!
bye
-kit-

0 comments: