KITTY BLOGGY!!

The only place for me to write about my mood...

6:07 PM

3 days suffering

Posted by Keith

wow now oni i realise i got 3 daes no blog d
haha
starting to be lazy
or mayb i dun hav enuff time
like yesterdae...
seni was in my head....
chem still not finish....
sej not yet do...
argg...
sumore kena marah...
mood damn bad...
2dae...
my face was like shit...
cz tired+ angry....
aihz...
normaliza make fool again...
she mc 2dae...
==
my 1 nite work...
waste...
aihz....
dis whole week school life was soooo suck...
cz its like holidaeing in the school==
talk... n den teacher mc...
busy...
talking here n dere...
jz hav few lesson...
aihz
bt very fas ... already friday...
ehehe....
bt dis whole week was moody...
aihz...
luckily i still can listen to real`s song...
his new album...
nice...
meaningful...
aihz...
wednesday i also 4get wad i did liao...
==
ehehe
so is like suffering in schoool.......

-kit-

0 comments: